If you’ve been injured in a construction accident, there are steps you should take to preserve important evidence. Taking the following steps will help to protect both yourself and your legal rights:
- Seek medical attention for your injuries.
- Immediately report your injury to your supervisor. Make sure that a written report of the incident is made.
- Collect the names and contact information for any possible witnesses to your accident.
- If possible, take photos of the area where the accident occurred, including any tools and equipment involved in the accident.
- Write down a detailed account of how the accident happened.
- Contact a Texas personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
Fears | Nachawati is a Texas personal injury law firm that helps victims of construction accidents get the compensation they deserve. Contact us today to receive free legal advice about your accident. To speak with a Texas personal injury lawyer at no charge, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our toll-free number at 1.866.705.7584 for your free consultation.