Live Chat

I was granted a conditional green card after my spouse’s family petition was approved.

How do I remove the conditions and obtain an unrestricted green card?

You must file Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence. The purpose of this form is to demonstrate to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) that the marriage upon which you were granted conditional status was entered into in “good faith” and was not for the purpose of obtaining an immigration benefit. An immigration attorney can help you provide the appropriate documentation to meet the government’s requirements.

Immigration Law